Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Your Trusted Athens Plumbing Experts
Cracked sewer pipes in and around your home or business can be more than just a costly plumbing repair—they can result in extensive and pricey property damage and lead to serious health risks. Plumber Pro Service is your local source for sewer line repair & sewer line replacement at any time. As sewer line repair experts, our plumbers are always available take your call!
You can start by calling our team today at (706) 769-7761.
We offer estimates at many of our locations nationwide!
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage:
- Cast iron pipes may suffer from corrosion, rust, and ultimately pipe breakdown.
- Clay pipes often become brittle, cracking in multiple areas if improperly installed.
- PVC/ABS plastic pipe may suffer cracks if water temperatures exceed rated limits for materials.
In general, any type of pipe—regardless of the materials it’s made of—can break due to extreme inner (water) and outer (ground) pressure.
Spotting the Signs of a Possible Broken Sewer Pipe
Worried that tree roots may be destroying your sewer line? Think you may have a broken or crushed sewer pipe? Have your pipes begun to leak unhealthy sewage under your property? Don’t wait a moment longer to call on the team at Plumber Pro Service! We fix cracked, broken, deformed, and collapsed sewer pipes in an extremely fast and efficient manner. While it may be easy to tell a serious sewer pipe problem has happened in some cases, other cases may not be so obvious.
What are some common signs of a broken sewer pipe?
- Strange gurgling noises coming from your toilet (s)
- Lack of water in your toilet(s)
- Slow draining bathtub / failure to drain
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilet / tub
- Sewer odor in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property
Time to schedule sewer line repair or replacement? Plumber Pro Service is just a phone call away! Contact us at (706) 769-7761.
Why do sewer pipes crack and burst?
- Poor or lack of maintenance
- Buildup of hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, toilet paper, etc.
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes / joints
- Regular ground freezes / thaws
- Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc.
- Wear and tear from aging
- Poor sewer pipe layout, design, and / or installation
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
The plumbing and sewer line repair experts at Plumber Pro Service can assess your sewer pipe cracks and damage. While your property layout and sewer system are unique, there may be some basic issues that we can address with repairs.
These include the following:
- Preventive Maintenance: It is important to help prevent sewer line damage from occurring in the first place. With regular sewer line inspections and drain cleaning services, you can keep major debris and buildup out of your pipes and avoid cracks, clogs, or bursts.
Call (706) 769-7761 for a free in-home estimate for your sewer problem!
Sewer Line Replacement
If repair is not possible, it may be time to schedule a sewer line replacement. Fortunately, at Plumber Pro Service, we take the time to explain your options, review the problem, and show you exactly how we are going to fix it. You can trust us to meet your needs and not oversell you on an unnecessary product during any replacement procedure. We can professionally recommend sewer line replacement that falls in line with your household needs and your budget.
In addition, our trenchless repair and replacement methods are less invasive than traditional methods and won’t tear up your lawn or landscaping. It’s also more cost-effective than other methods! We have repaired and replaced hundreds of sewer lines and work diligently to save you time and money in your sewer line services.
Plumber Pro Service provides top-notch, expert sewer line repair & sewer line replacement services to the following areas: