Here I’ll Let you know what you can expect when you call us! *Upfront Pricing * Free Estimates
I know for most people when needing a plumber they expect they will likely be put on hold or get no answer for hours while their house floods; then when someone calls back the give a vague time with no real guess as to when a plumber will arrive and then find out they have to get a 2nd mortgage to pay off the plumbing bill!
If this describes you, then likely you have had a run in with a plumbing company that has gotten lost along the way.
Let me explain briefly why I’m different:
- When you call; unless I’m on the phone or simply unable to answer immediately, then I will answer your call before it goes to voicemail.
- If i’m unable to answer; please know that i know you have called and left a message, my priority is to return your phone call in no less than 10 minutes. I WILL CALL YOU BACK QUICKLY.
- When I talk to you, I will be respectful, and considerate of your needs, your schedule and your dilemma.
- I will set a time that is convenient for you and always give at least a 30 min. heads up phone call prior to arrival.
- Before any work or charges occur, I will give you an upfront estimate as to what the charges will be if you agree.
- As long as I’m the owner, you will NEVER EVER PAY FOR AN ESTIMATE during normal business hours. You will have the advantage of never being charged a dime if you choose not to use us!
- We will respect your house, and wear shoe covers, clean up our mess, and only make repairs that will last!
- All repairs will be warrantied for at least 6 months, longer for repipes, etc.
- We will work with you if for any reason, you are not fully satisfied to make you happy.
- Lastly, we will be respectful, use our manners, and always make sure our focus is you and what you need!